CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Friday, April 02, 2004

im feeling just a little better. thanks to those who had to endure me online last night. had a damn nice dream last night. i dreamt that my wholeee family, meaning my parents, two bros, sis, bro in law and my two lovely nieces.. were at this carnival TOGETHER. which is something that we've not done... doing things as a family. the last time i remember was dinner at bkt timah. 22nd december.. sigh. that was the last dinner we had as a family before danny left on christmas.

on another note, i brought tasha down for a walk (as john and jacob would say, you think shes a dog???) at bukit panjang plaza last night and its damn cool now. *rolls eyes. i mean like there's this damn nice shop that does manicure. but im not sure how good they are.. and there's this shop that sells damn pretty bras. and two new handphone shops. of which i must mention, 7200 is out, $888 without line. should i, should i not? oh yes and tash was such an angel. when we were walking to the plaza, she said something like "you've not brought me out for a long time.. thank you for bringing me down.. i love you." so sweeeeet right. this coming from a 4 year old girl. makes me wanna pamper her and buy her more stuff.

okay. im gonna try not to talk to my mom today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home